CRIT Resource Centre
CRIT Resource Centre set up in 5th floor, NAFED House, caters to the needs of
research on WTO, regional trade, trade & investment law and related areas.
The Resource Centre fulfils the needs of research scholars, policy makers
and academicians on the issues related to WTO and its implications for India.
The Library has a rich collection of books, journals and databases on
international trade related issues.
The collection extends to a large number of subject areas including anti-dumping
and countervailing duties; bilateral trade; dispute settlement; countries seeking
accession to WTO; energy security; negotiation; regional trade; trade and
investment law; trade related intellectual property rights; trade policy;
trade in services; trade related investment measures; world trade law;
government procurement; electronic commerce and WTO; social clause and labour
standards; trade and environment; trade and technology; trade in textiles;
WTO in general; agriculture and many more.
The collection has approximately 4500 books.
The Resource Centre provides access to the following databases:-
- Commodities (CMIE)
- Inside U.S. Trade (Online World Trade Online)
- OECD I Library (CWS+IIFT)
- Suns magazine
- Westlaw India
CRIT Resource Centre regularly purchases print and online journals:
- American Business Law Journal
- American Journal of Agriculture Economics (Print only)
- The American Journal of Economics & Sociology
- Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy (Print only)
- Asian Economic Journal
- Asian Economic Policy Review
- Australian Economic Papers
- Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics (online only)
- Canadian Journal of Economics Review
- China and World Economy
- The Developing Economics
- The Econometrics Journal
- The Economic Journal
- Indian Journal of Agriculture Economics (Print only)
- International Finance
- International Negotiation (Online Only)
- International Labour Review
- The Journal of Industrial Economics
- Journal of International Economic Law (Print only)
- Journal of Legal Studies Education
- Journal of Money Credit and Banking
- Journal of World Intellectual Property
- The Journal of World Investment and Trade (Print only)
- Journal of World Trade (Print + online)
- Kyklos: International Review for Social Sciences
- OPEC Energy Review
- Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
- The Rand Journal of Economics
- World Competition (Print only)
- World Trade Review (Print only)
Resource Centre Opening Hours
Monday to Friday 09:00 AM to 05:30 PM
Saturday Opening hours vary depending on requirements.
The Resource Centre remains closed on all national holidays.
Phone no: Ext:508, Mobile: 8130320725